The Grand Prize value depends upon the number of tickets sold and is equivalent to half the value of the tickets sold.
Tickets are $5 per ticket.
The winning ticket will be drawn during the evening program of the RWBnG event held on July 4, 2019.
The winner does not need to be present to win.
The winner is responsible for all taxes and withholding requirements.
The winner must present photo ID and original winning ticket to collect the prize.
There are numerous ways to obtain a ticket:
- You may contact any member of the SIDC or email the collective body at: info@RWBnG.org.
- You may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and check made payable to the, “Town of Stanardsville” with “Raffle Ticket Purchase” written in the memo line for any number of tickets you wish to purchase at a purchase price of $5 per ticket.” Please include your name, telephone number, email and mailing address so that we may confirm receipt. Your tickets will be sent to you once your check has cleared the bank.
- You may visit any of our corporate partners to purchase a ticket from them. These include:
- United Bank—Stanardsville Branch
- Pioneer Bank—Stanardsville & Ruckersville Branches
- The Wooly Lamb—Ruckersville