Does your civic, benefit or charity group need a stage?
The Stanardsville Independence Day Committee built a reusable modular stage from supplies donated by 84 Lumber a few years ago. As part of our mission to bring the Greene community together, our stage is available for local civic groups, charities and causes to apply to use the stage for their events without charge.
It is easy to apply!
To apply to use the stage, simply write a letter to the SIDC requesting use of the stage. Please be sure that the letter includes the following information:
- Name of Group & Contact Information
- Event Contact & Contact Information
- Event Name & Description of Activities & Purpose
- Event Date, Time & Location
- Setup/Tear Down Dates/Times & Location
The committee will review your request and make a decision on the loan of the stage at our next regular monthly meeting.
Conditions for using the stage are simple, too!
- You agree to publicly acknowledge 84 Lumber and the SIDC at your event, on social media and on any programs/flyers you might publish advertising the event.
- You agree to encourage your audience to come to the Red, White, Blue ‘n Greene in Stanardsville on July 4th.
- You agree to return the stage to us in the same condition as you receive it.
- You agree that you will not modify the stage in any manner and that you will be responsible for any damage that occurs to the stage while it is in your possession.
- You agree to hold us harmless in the event that any injury occurs to you or your guests.
For a nominal donation, our volunteers may be able to help your group with stage delivery, set-up and tear down depending upon your schedule needs and our availability. In that event, donations will support the Red, White, Blue ‘n Greene.
Correspondence may also be sent to:
Stanardsville Town Hall
19 Celt RD
PO Box 152
Stanardsville, VA 22973